ACCOMMODATION BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
SPECIAL COVID CANCELLATION POLICY: We offer a full covid money back guarantee so you can book with confidence. If you either contract covid or cannot move due to a lock down you can either reschedule or get your money back.
For all non covid related cancellations bookings cancelled with in 21 days of check will incur a $50 admin fee. All bookings cancelled with less than 14 days notice prior to the date of check-in will incur a 50% cancellation fee. All bookings cancelled with less than 7 days notice prior to the date of check-in will incur a 100% cancellation fee. All requested date changes will be honoured free of charge if 21 days notice is given or if the room nights cancelled are booked by another guest. All bookings must be secured with a 50% deposit and with a credit card that is valid until after the check in date.
4WD HIRE AGREEMENT
All vehicles are supplied to in a good and tidy condition. You agree to return the vehicle in the same condition except for ordinary wear and tear not including damages caused by you, the hirer. The company may take possession of the vehicle if it illegally parked, abandoned, used in violation of the law or the hire agreement. The company must be notified and agree to an extension of the period of hire beyond that stated on signed Hire Agreement in advance of the return date and time and will immediately be reported as stolen if the extension of time is not requested and agreed by the company.
Unauthorised and prohibited use
Persons that must not drive the vehicle are:
- person who is not licenced for that class of vehicle
- person that is not identified on the hire agreement
- person who’s blood alcohol level exceeds the lawful percentage (0.05)
- person who has given a false name, age, address or drivers licence
- person who’s driving licence has been cancelled or suspended in the last 3 years
- person who has had a drivers licence for less than 3 years
- person who is under the age of 25 years old
Circumstances that the vehicle must not be used:
- outside the area of use indicated by the company
- on unsealed roads or off road conditions between sunset and sunrise
- to carry persons for hire or additional persons not included in the number of passengers indicated on the hire agreement
- to carry inflammable explosive or corrosive materials
- to propel or tow any vehicle trailer or boat unless authorised by the company in writing
- to carry any great load or number of persons in a manner for a purpose other than for which it is designed and constructed
- to carry any animals or pets unless authorised by the company in writing
- for racing, pace making, speed trials, hill climbing or being tested in preparation for these purposes
- in a dangerous manner
- in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic or for any illegal purpose.
Special note: joint hirers and all drivers are jointly responsible under this agreement. You are responsible for and by entering into this agreement you authorise the company to debit the credit card provided and any other credit card provided and will pay on demand any balance with the following charges.
- all rental charges specified on page 1
- all charges in respect to any parking or traffic violations during the hire period
- all loss and damage to the motor vehicle including loss of use, legal expenses, assessment fees, towing and recovery, consequential third party damage.
- Any condition of this agreement particularly relating to any special condition on page 1 that has been breached.
- The vehicle is not under control of the authorised hirer at the time of loss.
- The vehicle is involved in a single vehicle incident unless the company waivers such loss.
- You’ve left the vehicle unlocked or with the keys in the vehicle and it is stolen
- You’ve not kept the key secure
- The under body of the vehicle is damaged regardless of cause
- The vehicle is totally or partially submerged in water regardless of cause.
- The interior of the vehicle is damaged regardless of cause
- The tyres of the vehicle are damaged other than normal wear
- You’ve failed to maintain all fluid and fuel levels or failed to immediately report to the company any defect of which you become aware
- You have used the wrong fluids to top up any levels including fuel
- The vehicle is damaged by any loading or unloading
- You’ve failed to secure any load or equipment which leads to any interior damage
- You will promptly report any incident involving loss or damage to the vehicle
- You release and hold harmless the Company and its agents and employees from all claims for loss or damages to your personal property or any others persons property left in the vehicle
- No right of the company under this agreement may be waived except in writing by an officer of the company
- All loss and damage per incident leading to loss or damage is subject to the damage or liability charge per incident.
The vehicle must be returned with the amount of fuel equal to that at the time of rental. If the vehicle is returned with less fuel the vehicle will be filled at the cost of the hirer.
Child/Booster seats will be supplied and fitted carefully by our staff if available. Although we have fitted the seat it is the hirers responsibility to check and adjust the straps and mountings, harness straps and clips and the suitability of the seat provided in relation to the child’s weight, size and age.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event will the company be liable for any loss, damage, injury or death to any property or person caused or contributed to by any conduct, act or omission, neglect, breach or default by the company or the companies employees or agents.